Bypass Google Account Verification on Samsung Phone with OTG Method
Because of the Factory Reset Protection embedded in the Android 5.0 version of the Android operating system, it can get very difficult for you to access your phone again after factory resetting it in case you have bought the phone from a third party or when you forgot your Google account username or password. Fortunately, there is a solution to this problem. In order to Bypass Google account Samsung verification in your Samsung Galaxy phone using the OTG method, follow the steps below.
Note that the technique below will help you bypass Google account verification in your Samsung phone, whatever version of Samsung it may be. So this covers the J series such as the J5 2016, J7, J7 prime, and even the lower versions like J2. This also covers Samsung s6, s7, s7 edge, and s8.
Before beginning with the actual technique, you should first make sure that you have the following: an OTG cable for the Android device, a desktop PC or laptop, and your Samsung phone of course.
- The first thing you need to do is to download the bypass Samsung Google account verification apk application.
- Copy the apk application into your flash drive.
- Using the OTG cable or the OTG link that you have, interface your USB into your Samsung phone.
- Once the two are associated, a popup will appear on the screen prompting you to select the document finder application. One example of such an application is the ES File Explorer which you may use for this step. Select the APK application that you have downloaded. Install it.
- You will be prompted to run the Samsung phone settings and also factory reset your phone without having to input your Google credentials such as your email and password. Therefore with this, you have successfully bypassed Google account verification and you can proceed with factory resetting your phone to revert it back to its original state like it is brand new.
Now, this is just one of the many methods and techniques that you may apply when it comes to bypassing Google account verification in your Samsung. If this particular technique does not seem to help you factory reset your Samsung phone successfully, then you should not get frustrated and worry about it. There are a lot more techniques available. In fact, just by clicking the link at the beginning paragraph of this article will redirect you to a website where you will find a lot of techniques and methods in bypassing Google account verification in your Samsung device. the recommendation is to try such methods until you find one that works for you.