Bypass Google Account Protection without OTG
In this article, you can Samsung FRP bypass without OTG cable. How to bypass Google Account protection? How to remove factory reset protection? How to active your phone when you forgot the Google password? How to bypass FRP? How to remove Google Protection?
This tutorial is the answer for all of these questions. In this article, we present you the way to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
Bypass Google Protection Without OTG Cable
How to bypass Google Account Protection in Samsung without OTG?
1) First of all, from the Welcome panel choose one of the available languages.
2) Then connect to one of the WiFi networks.
3) You can go to the to the Verifying your account panel.
4) After that, open the SideSync application on your PC. You can download this app from here.
5) Next, connect your phone to your PC by using microUSB cable.
6) When the Open with screen appears on the screen choose Chrome browser.
7) Accept all term and tap NO, THANK YOU for setting up Chrome.
8) Open this in your browser download.hardreset.info.
9) After that, open Samsung folder.
10) Select Samsung Bypass Google app and confirm downloading by tapping OK.
11) Go back to the following screen and tap OK to enter the Galaxy Apps.
12) Choose to Agree to all Term and Conditions and open Apps Searcher.
13) Then type in ES File Explorer and open appropriate app.
14) In the next step select Install.
15) You have to sign into any Samsung Account.
16) After that, tap Install one more time and select Accept and Download.
17) As soon as downloading will be completed tap Open ES File Explorer.
18) From the available folders choose Download and open Samsung Bypass Google app.
19) When the Properties appears select Install Samsung Bypass Google.
20) From the Install blocked windows tap Settings.
21) In the next step check Unknown sources and tap OK.
22) Then from the Developer Settings, select Install and tap Accept.
23) Excellent! Now you can open the Bypass app and use the Android Settings.
24) Tap Backup & Reset and then Factory data reset.
25) After that, choose Reset phone to confirm your choice select Erase everything.
26) Congratulations! You just remove the Factory Reset Protection and you can bypass Verifying Google Account.