RealTerm FRP Bypass – There are many methods to bypass the FRP Protection but in this article, we will provide you detail methods by using RealTerm application. No need to be a worry at all here we have a 100% working method for you to FRP Bypass using RealTerm Application. So keep on moving through articles you will hit the 100% working method to RealTerm FRP Bypass.
RealTerm FRP Bypass Google Account Verification
You need to follow the guide step by step in order to bypass FRP using RealTerm Application.
- Very First Step is to download FRP bypass APK.
- Also, download a supported Application called RealTerm to bypass FRP.
- Now you need to make a connection within your PC and Mobile Device. And then you have to find the port number to which the device is attached.
- Navigate to “my computer”, right click and go to “Manage”.
- Then Navigate to the “device manager”.
- Then go to the “Modems”
- Select “Samsung Galaxy USB Modem”
- Finally, double click in order to check properties and navigate to the port tab.
- Note down that port no as we need it further in the process.
- Launch the RealTerm application
- Enter the port no and set the application as you can see in the screenshot.
- Now we have done all the essentials setting of RealTerm Application.
- Now it’s the time to enter and run some commands to complete the task. Select the send tab and enter this command at+creg?\r\n.
- Now you need to enter the 2nd command in the same interface and hit Send ASCII.
- Now you have to keep on entering these commands until the dialer screen appears on the phone.
- Now you need to download and install “ES File Explorer” file from Samsung account.
- Now you have to copy the bypass APK to your phone using SD Card or any other way.
- Open the copied file through ES File Explorer and install it.
- Once the app is installed open it.
- Here the device will ask you to enter the Google account but here you will see another magic. Tap on menu options and browser sign in
- That’s all you have done it. Now you have to restart your device and all setup. It won’t prompt you again to enter the Google Username and Password.