Remove / Bypass Google Account (FRP Bypass) on Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8 Edge
We are focusing on Bypassing Google Account Protection (FRP) on Android Devices. This method works nearly all Android devices but with Android 7.0 update bypass will be harder. But we found the solution for this problem by downgrade the OS from Android 7.0 to Android 6.0.1 then Bypass the Google Account.
But with the latest security version comes with harder bypassing Google account but with old methods and it is very interesting thing to bypass the security on newest devices such as Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Edge.
This Method Works On:
Files You Should Download are:
- Odin 3.11.1
- ADB Enable Files
- ADB tools
Step 1. Flash AdbEnabled_G950FXXU1AQDA.tar with Odin.
- First, Extract or unzip the firmware file.
- Then, Download Odin v3.11.1
- Now, Extract Odin ZIP file
- Now, Open Odin v3.11.1 File
- Then, Reboot Your Phone in Download Mode (Instructions below for how to go in download mode with S8 devices)
- Now, Connect your phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Now, Add the file named “AdbEnabled_G950FXXU1AQDA.tar” to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked of Bypass FRP
- Now, Click on the start button, sit back and wait for the processing completion.
How to Enter Download Mode on Galaxy S8:
Here is a quick instruction how to enter Download Mode on your Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. If this is your first time with a Samsung Android phone, then follow the following steps carefully:
Step#1: Firstly, Turn OFF your Galaxy S8 Mobile Phone.
Step#2: Now press & hold the following buttons on your phone at the same time: Volume Down + Bixby Button + Power.
Step#3: After the Samsung phone name logo appears, you will see a screen with a warning sign that is shown below. now Proceed ahead by pressing the Volume Up button on your mobile phone.
Step#4: Now, you will see a screen that is similar to as shown in the image that is given below. This is the Download Mode aka ODIN Mode for flashing firmware files using the Samsung flashing tool called ODIN.
Now, You are in the Download Mode. If you want to get out of it, simply hold the Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds around 10 seconds and your phone will reboot normally.
Step#2. Use ADB_FRP Folder:
- After flashing the file mentioned above reboot the phone into normal mode.
- Access to “ADB_FRP” folder that you downloaded from our files.
- Press and hold shift button, Right click with your mouse and execute command “Open Command Window Here”
- Execute codes that you find in the same folder in the document “Code.txt”
Paste one by one following by an entry on each command.
adb shell content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1
adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login
adb shell am start -n com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity
Step#3: How to Configure your device like you will do with a new Galaxy S8 or S8 Edge:
Now, you are done, now go next, next, next and proceed with all the normal setup step of the device and you will no longer be required for Google email anymore.