Remove FRP Lock On Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone
How to Bypass the Google Account by using the FRP Tool Unlocker Application:
This is an additional protection system that is come in latest Android Phones Devices and this new update also known as “Factory Reset Protection FRP”.
In any case, if your FRP is activated in your phone and unfortunately your Phone is reset through the recovery menu, the Android mobile phone then will ask you to enter the main Google username and passwords which were previous on the mobile device.
Without the previous Google Account Information, you are not able to reset your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone. This is a new security feature from Google which is introduced in Android Lollipop & now this is also available in Marshmallow. So, We face the problem how to bypass FRP lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone? But don’t worry, in this post we will explain you how to remove FRP Lock from your mobile phone.
Follow These Steps to Remove FRP Lock on your Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphone:
1) Firstly, Press the Power button + Volume UP Button + Menu Button at the same time.
2) Now, you need to download the Samsung Bypass tool link is given below. Download Samsung Bypass Tool
3) Now, extrect the files in your computer then copy the “Bypass any Samsung Google Account Lock.apk” file into USB with OTG feature.
4) When you connect the OTG USB storage file manager will appear on your Galaxy Phone.
5) Now tap on the .apk file to install it. If the installation is blocked then go to “Setting >> Security and give a check mark to “Unknown sources”, once done install the .apk file.
6) In the next step please open the app and you will get your Galaxy Smartphone’s “Settings” menu.
7) Now tap on Backup & Reset >> Factory data reset >> Reset device >> Delete All. Your phone will restart and once done the FRP lock will be removed from your phone. You will no longer be asked for any Gmail account during the setup.
This method is compatible on Samsung Galaxy Note7, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J5, Samsung Galaxy E7, Samsung Galaxy E5, Samsung Galaxy A7, Samsung Galaxy A5, Samsung Galaxy A3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos and Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
If you have faced any issues while removing the FRP lock on your Galaxy Android Smartphone, please feel free to post it in the comment section below, don’t worry I will help you as fast I can.