As you all know that the Android 5.0 Lollipop has been introduced so Google has also introduced the amazing option of Factory Reset Protection so that your device and the personal data can be protected in a proper manner. Suppose if you have lost your device or someone has wiped all the data through factory reset without your permission then Google will ask about your credentials that are used to make your Samsung or Google account which is a very good and protecting sign for every user. In this article, we are going to discuss Samsung Bypass Google Verify without OTG for you in detail. So let’s discuss the topic in detail.
It is a good sign that the Google and Samsung are now very conscious about your privacy and security. They are making a lot of efforts to protect your personal data and it is very encouraging for all the Samsung users. All the people using Samsung are happy with this act but at the same time they are also worried about the lock of their device and they are unable to access it because of the FRP lock.
Bypass Factory Reset Protection Option on Samsung Devices
If you want to take a start then you must have access to any one of these two options. You must have an OTG cable for your Android Samsung device or you have an access to your computer. If you have OTG cable then you have to follow the below mention steps. We are discussing them in detail.
- To take a start you have to download FRP bypass APK.
- The next step is to take a USB and to copy APK file on it.
- With this OTG connect your phone with your USB.
- Once the File Manager pop up opens on your mobile just install this APK application.
- By scrolling down, you will see the option “Backup and reset”.
- After selecting the desired option, you have to reboot your phone which will take a few minutes and your device will be normal.
Bypass Samsung Galaxy Google Account Verification without OTG Cable
The method is similar to the above-mentioned method but in this process instead of using the OTG cable, you have to use your PC. The simple steps to carry out this process are mentioned below.
- On your PC, you have to first download and then install SideSync APK.
- After installation, you have to connect your phone to the PC by using the USB cable.
- A pop up will appear on your mobile screen. Select the Chrome option and enter the URL http://goo.gl/iao0ya
- Once the APK file is downloaded, you have to open the Samsung apps. Then install SideSync on your mobile. Search the ES File Explorer and install it.
- Select the Factory reset option to finally unlock your mobile.
Hope you have got all these easy steps in a proper way.