Bypass FRP Samsung
In these days, Unlock FRP Lock Protection FREE factory reset protection methods to Unlock FRP locked phones Verify Google Account Unlock FRP. In this article, we will tell you the complete method step by step about factory reset protection bypass without OTG or factory reset protection bypass with OTG. Latest Samsung Android phones that are Running Android Lollipop or Marshmallow Softwares that comes with FRP features.
How to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices with PC
1- What is FRP?
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection.
It is an extension for Android OS Security that is running on Lollipop or higher versions.
2- Did Samsung Flashing or Hard Reset Remove Gmail account?
Flashing does not remove Gmail account. It will ask for its credential.
3- How to make SBoot Files to unlock FRP?
SBoot files are the part of Firmware.
First, of fall, you have to download Samsung Firmware.
Now, do not unzip and open with Winrar.
There would be MODEM.bin file, drag it to the desktop.
Your Sboot File is ready. Flash it with Odin, then Reset FRP using Miracle or Z3X pro.
Samsung FRP using OTG:
- Hard reset the device (Power + Volume UP + Menu)
- Download the Samsung Bypass tool in Pendrive.
- Connect the phone to OTG cable.
- USB storage file will appear on the phone.
- Click on APK file.
- Open with Package Installer.
- Installation blocked. Go to Setting and click on installation from Unknown source.
- Install the APK file.
- After installation, open the App.
- You will be in Setting of your phone.
- Select Back up & Reset-> Factory data reset ->Reset device -> Delete All.
- The phone will restart.
- Now, your phone will not ask for Gmail.
If OTG bypass Fail then try using SideSynchronize or without OTG cable.
Samsung FRP unlocks using SideSynchronize or without OTG cable:
- Download & install Samsung side synchronize.
- Hard Reset phone. (Power + Volume UP + Menu)
- Then it will ask for the password of the existing Gmail account.
- Run side synchronizes on PC and Connect phone using USB cable. (Both Should be connected to same Wi-Fi network)
- The menu will appear to choose Browse in Phone, Select Google Chrome.
- Unplug Cable.
- And enter link: goo.gl/vzoLBx or goo.gl/93nCX5
- Download the file.
- Term & Condition page will appear. Click on agree.
- Open Samsung Galaxy apps. Update it if required.
- Search for ES file explorer and Download it.
- Create Samsung account and if you have existing login.
- Open it.
- Click on Download.
- Install the App (ES File Explorer).
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Search for Google account manager & open it.
- Choose Type email & password below Google Account manager.
- Google account manager will open & Click on try.
- Click on Three sigh symbol on the upper right side.
- And choose browser sign in.
- Click on ok and Login to your new Google account.
- Restart phone.
- Go to Setting -> Backup & Reset.
- Factory data reset and Delete All.
Now, no Google account has been linked up to your Samsung Phone.